30 April 2012

On the future of H2H


Okay, let's cut to the chase.

Everyone who was in H2H when it was postponed: You're still in it unless you say you don't want to be ASAP.

Everyone who wasn't in H2H when it was postponed: You have 132 hours (6 days) to reply to this message before it's too late. If you are too late, you only have to wait two months, though.

You can notify me in Kongregate PMs, by replying to the WhatPulse thread, in comments here, or through the Skype chat (I'm "sellymekong", add me and include "WhatPulse" in your message) if you want to be included/discluded.

Go.

3 comments:

  1. Dunno if you were still counting me, but I'm still in. Thanks for the heads-up.
    (Also, I think I haven't used my Kong account in ages... you're Sellyme there too, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yay, will be awesome to have H2H back, thanks Selly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am "Sellyme" on Kongregate.

    ReplyDelete