15 December 2009

User of The Week #1: evilducks.

 evilducks, a WP user with 1,222,080 keys was the lucky first User of the Week. He loves games, which is what gives him his impressive 0.47 kps rate, and is currently holding 1st place for the coveted "Best Newcomer" award. Here's a bit of Q&A I did with him.

Q: How did you think up your name?

A:  I got my name from Eddie Izzard

Q: How did you get 97k in 15 hours on the 30th of November?

A: Hacks, I mean playing Combat Arms!
  
Q: Why are you awesome?

 A: I like turtles.

Q: Apart from you, who do you think is the best Kong WP user?


A: Nab, because his pulses are OVER 9000 each pulse.


Q: What is your main WP goal?

A: To be in the top 25 at least, then go after Nab.

Q: Why and when did you join WP?

A: Thousands of years ago! On November 17th.

Q: Any tips?



A: Pulse every key and click. Just to make sellyme miserable. :D (Editors Note: Do it and you shall face my WRATH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment