19 November 2011

H2H Cup: Semifinals results

I guess we should have seen this coming. The three weeks leading up to Christmas should be interesting.

(And no doubt rather beneficial for the team)

As always, click the image for higher resolution. And, just for fun, here's everyone's predictions:

For those of you who don't understand what this means, it's like this. Jazza and I (Selly) will tie for score since we made the same tips for the final, but I will beat because I've made more correct guesses (just in earlier rounds), and if I win the final, I will win the tipping contest. However, if WiiPlayer113 wins the final, then he will get 16 bonus points for tipping himself, and win.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

H2H CUP FINAL STARTS IN 7 DAYS, AT THE SAME TIME AS ROUND 21 OF THE CURRENT H2H ENDS. BE THERE OR BE ELSEWHERE.

I (Sellyme) will be in the #kongpulse IRC chat as often as possible giving updates on my keycount at request, and I urge Wii to do the same. This will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment