27 July 2010

User of the Week #11: notverygood!

Q: How did you think up your name?
A: True story… I was young and stupid, I tried “verygood”. It was taken, of course, so I tried the opposite. Or maybe it’s because I lack creativity, and wanted a name to reflect that. Hmm.

Q: Who do you think is your main opposition?
A: LOLQUE. No don’t put that, I know what you mean. Smookyolo, but only because I want to get in front of him at SOME point.
 
Q: Why are you awesome?
A: I’m notverygood at being awesome. Wait…

Q: What is your main WP goal?
A: Iunno. I guess the whole “beating smook” thing from earlier.

Q: Why and when did you join WP?
A: It was liek October last year when I happened upon the thread. I was impressionable, and it sounded cool. And here we are!

Q: Will you ever update the blog consistently?
A: Maybe. The whole Mardek 3 thing comes in here.

Q: Are you ever going to give selly your address so he can pay you? >.<
A: No, because PayPal.

Q: Any tips?
A: zzzzzhumwhowhaa. Keyspam. StepMania (selly), RoS (MEEEEE) and spamming notepad (VG) are all… relatively good. Until your fingers/arms/wrists die. :(

2 comments:

  1. Smookah Sayd...

    Put whut D:

    Also you shall nevar beat me :3

    ReplyDelete