22 March 2010

User of the Week #4: the_squall/squall7775

Q: How did you think up your name?

A: Well, some people know me as squall7775. That is also my Xbox Live gamer tag. People would just call me squall or the squall on there so Kong the_squall came to be.

Q: How do you manage to consistently pulse just before sellyme gets in front of you, do you stalk him or something?

A: Not entirely. I learned from a mistake of losing 4,000,000 WhatPulse Keys to pulse more often. I guess I just type so much that I somehow manage to always get in front of him.

Q: What does it feel like to be JUST in front of the Kongpulse co-ordinator?

A: Well, I suppose it can be quite intimidating? I never know if they are going to just get angry at me for always pulsing and somehow managing to slip ahead of them time after time. To those who pick out the music reference, kudos.

 Q: Why are you awesome?

A: I’m asked this time and time again. I only really wish I knew the answer. I tend to just be myself and chill. I guess people think that’s pretty awesome.

Q: Apart from you, who do you think is the best Kong WP user?

A: I thought Ducklette was a pretty great Kong WP user. She had some really fast movement in the ranks. And yes, that’s what she did say

Q: What is your main WP goal?

A: I don’t really feel like I have a main goal with WhatPulse. I just like to type often and keeping track of it makes it all the more fun, I suppose. If I’d have to give an actual goal it would be to reach 100,000,000 keys.

Q: Why and when did you join WP?

A: I joined WhatPulse because a friend sent it to me via MSN. I took a few looks over it and decided it was interesting enough to download to my laptop. I think I was correct because now I’m part of the Kongregate  WhatPulse community! The date I joined was 2009-08-25.

Q: Is the cake a lie?

A: Well, it’s debatable. But, I’d have to go with the cake is probably a lie.

Q: Any tips?

A: Just be true to yourself. If you aren’t yourself then who are you? Sorry I don’t really have any tips for the WP’ers out there! It’s just too hard to think of tips on how often to type.

1 comment: